Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ever onward

I recovered the cleared off spaces this weekend, and got downstairs respectable enough that I could open the door and let in my kid's friend (and parent!).   The back of a minivan was stuffed with old boxes to be recycled and taken to the dump.   The current mini project is clearing out a bookshelf in the kitchen.   I took a half a dozen cookbooks I never used to the library to donate to the book sale.   I'm not sure why this bookshelf is taking me so long to finish, but I'm only about halfway done to making it respectable.   I took a "before" picture, so when it is done, I'll post before and after shots. 

It's still amazing how quickly a cleared off kitchen counter can get recluttered though.   Sigh.  But I'm not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment