Friday, June 3, 2011

1 step back

I'll just say it.  I'm back sliding.  :(  
The kitchen counters are starting to clutter up again.    There are legos on the family room floor.  (I know because I stepped on one of the little buggers - man do they hurt in your bare feet)

Last weekend, I put the veggie garden in, instead of doing more clean up.    It was finally sunny and if I didn't get it done, it would get too warm to grow peas and lettuce.  

I have a couple things to motivate me though... a playdate for the little guy this weekend AND it is dumping day in the county.   Dumping day is when you can take big ticket items and haul them to the site and free yourself from these large objects that you don't need anymore.  

So, I can recover my newly taken territory before it gets out of hand again and free myself of some big ticket items.   And I have the push of knowing that there will be people coming over to ensure that it gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment